Citizen | Business | Government | Visitor

Wyoming Logo WPSC Logo Consumer


File a Complaint

Do you have a complaint or question about utility service?
Contact us by e-mail at
or call us at (307) 777-7427
or toll free at (888) 570-9905


The Public Service Commission has no jurisdiction over:


  • Cable TV
  • Municipalities providing utility service (water, electricity, gas)┬áinside City limits
  • Telemarketing practices
  • Telephone directory services
  • Pay phone services
  • Internet Service
  • Wireless phone service
  • Wholesale market price of natural gas and electricity supplies

The Public Service Commission has quality of service jurisdiction,
but does not set or approve rates for:

  • Resellers of telecommunication services